Paralegal (Part-Time, Temporary)
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Paralegal (Part-Time, Temporary) role.
You will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the company by jumping in to assist will all legal duties and tasks. You’ll be expected to work between 8-25 hours per week (Monday-Friday), with a flexible schedule. You’ll report to the General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer in the Legal department within the General & Administrative division.
- You’ll play an integral role in managing legal and compliance tasks as part of Kyruus’ security and compliance audits throughout the year. You’ll coordinate with our Information Security committee to execute on goals and controls accordingly.
- You’ll maintain corporate legal files (electronic) and create a clearly labeled and accessible library of contracts and other legal documentation.
- You’ll also assist with tracking budgets and assisting with other administrative tasks as may be needed and appropriate to support broader corporate initiatives.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 6+ years paralegal and administrative experience, and excellent written and verbal communication skills to:
- Proactively think through and execute on our documentation/database management strategy.
- Assist fellow Kyruus employees with legal projects and requests as approved by the General Counsel.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You have a proven ability to successfully work in a group or independently to complete daily tasks as well as ad hoc projects.
- You’re proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You will become the go-to contact for the Legal Dept.