Content Marketing Manager
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, loves to strategize about messaging and is energized by putting compelling ideas into words. Your work is directly tied to revenue, offering you the opportunity to have a significant impact. You will be a self-starter who can easily shift between thought leadership content to product or customer marketing content. Your work will be key to increasing brand awareness, positioning our product, supporting customer engagement and ultimately driving revenue.
- Own the content strategy and execution across all marketing functions to drive revenue
- Help refine MineralTree’s positioning, voice and tone
- Maintain MineralTree’s editorial calendar that is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Create and manage content to increase MineralTree’s brand awareness and thought leadership position through press releases, blog posts, website copy, etc.
- Create engaging content to be used at different stages of our buyer’s journey – sell sheets, sales decks, email campaigns, webinar content, blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, case studies, video scripts, competitive analysis, etc.
- Work with Customer Success to create content to be used at various stages of our customer’s journey, such as implementation guides and nurture, how-to-guides, customer success stories, quarterly ROI reports, customer newsletters, etc.
- Partner with Product Management to create impactful product marketing content, such as product descriptions and guides, product videos, blog articles, competition reference guides, website content, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Develop creative briefs that enable our designers to accurately and succinctly capture the purpose, audience, message, and feel of new creative materials
- Build and manage a network (as needed) of external freelancers to develop content
- Responsible for MineralTree’s website content and overall management
- Execute strategies for repurposing and refreshing content across communication channels
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing communications experience
- You are highly efficient and love creating all types of content
- Ability to shift communication style to target a variety of stakeholders
- Passion for thinking up new ways to reach and engage your audience
- High attention to detail, especially in copyediting
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects involving multiple departments and stakeholders
- Ability to take data and turn it into compelling content
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce and WordPress a huge plus
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.