Content Marketing Specialist
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist and experienced copywriter to define Bevi's brand voice and communicate that voice consistently across all editorial. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our customers in order to produce engaging and relevant content, improving customer engagement, building awareness, and ultimately driving sales. As part of the marketing team, you will develop a wide range of content for every stage of the funnel across media including emails, the website, blogs, social media, newsletters, and print. Your work will assist in hitting lead generation goals and more importantly will build Bevi’s brand.
What you will do:
- Build and execute a content strategy with engaging and relevant content for our customers and prospects
- Write and manage content for ad campaigns, email campaigns, social media, the website, and all marketing collateral.
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar
- Define Bevi’s brand voice, and champion the brand voice across all written communication throughout the organization
- Collaborate with digital marketing to improve and optimize content for SEO
- Collaborate with graphic designers to craft content
- Partner with sales, service, and product teams to continuously improve the quality and consistency of written and verbal communication
How you will grow:
- Engage with a talented Marketing team drawn from diverse sectors
- Learn cross-functionally from Sales, Product and Engineering teams, and work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
We think you will bring:
- 2+ years of professional writing experience in journalism, advertising, or marketing
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Excellent editing / proofreading skills
- Experience adapting brand voice across media
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, and/or direct response marketing campaigns
- Social media fluency
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Creativity and thoughtfulness about how written content, typography, and graphic design interrelate
- Experience collaborating with various sales, marketing, and design functions
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!