Fuze, headquartered in Boston, MA with offices all over the world, is a high-growth, venture-backed company that provides a global cloud communications and collaboration software platform for the enterprise. Through an innovative and consumer-inspired unified experience, Fuze enables seamless transition between voice, video, messaging, and content sharing. Fuze empowers the digital workforce anytime, anywhere, and across any device.
We’re looking for a content strategist to join the team to help increase brand awareness and thought leadership, and drive demand generation goals. The role will report to the content marketing director.
Develop thought leadership and brand awareness for the company
- Support content marketing initiatives that support Fuze’s brand awareness in the market, increase website traffic, and increase demand generation activities among the target audience.
- Write and help produce articles, case studies, eBooks, social media posts, email content, white papers, infographics and presentations, that can be used across multiple marketing channels.
- Participate in day-to-day social media activities to increase visibility, engagement, and traffic.
- Stay up to date on best practices in organic content marketing, including SEO, social media, and other channels.
Drive the Fuze blog strategy
- Take responsibility for the growth and development of the Fuze Blog.
- Contribute blog posts regularly, identify new blog content opportunities, and maintain our editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with executives to ghostwrite thought leadership articles.
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO strategies and user experience: delivered on time and on brand, and is consistent in style and tone.
Create the next big thing
- Conduct content analysis and provide insightful reports with recommendations on content marketing activities to Content Marketing Director and wider Marketing team.
- Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reaching various target audiences.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor’s in Journalism/Communications or equivalent a plus
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in related role
- B2B tech marketing and strong social footprint is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, and organization skills
- Excellent at structuring issues, ideas and concepts and presenting findings (written and orally)
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines simultaneously
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Creative thinking
- Attention to detail