Customer Marketing Analyst
As one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service platforms in North America, Toast is a Google Ventures backed company that is revolutionizing the $800B restaurant industry. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2013, Toast was recently recognized as the 3rd fastest growing software company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and named to the Forbes Cloud 100. By embracing our customer community, Toast has developed a restaurant management platform that is allowing restaurateurs to delight guests, do what they love and thrive.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving customer advocacy, delighting our customers through their customer journey, and creating a community where our customers can thrive. As part of the team the Customer Marketing Analyst will be responsible for generating actionable insights and customer-centric programs that drive business performance.
In this role you will be responsible for data analysis and insights throughout our end-to-end customer journey. You will need to be data-driven, detailed oriented, and focused on driving best-in-class programs and experiences for our customers. You will collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams (Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Data Science) to engage our customers and meet our objectives.
What you will do:
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to implement automated communications and surveys throughout the customer journey
- Oversee and execute customer communications across our customer base; manage communications calendar and process
- Design and execute marketing plans to drive retention, activation, and customer growth and report on performance
- Manage customer lists and suppressions for campaigns
- Continually identify healthy and happy customers for engagement and advocacy opportunities
- Help identify customers at risk, and create strategies for targeted outreach
- Gather and synthesize internal and external data across multiple platforms and from various sources
- Discover actionable insights based on customer segmentation
- Monitor and analyze customer targeting and segmentation across all marketing channels and make recommendations for optimization for content
- Be passionate about the transformative power of data; continue to learn best in class data analytics
- Identify customer trends to business partners and make recommendations on how to strategically use these new insights
- Stay informed of current and emerging customer experience processes and best practices
- Successfully collaborate with internal colleagues, including Customer Success, Product Marketing, Data Science, and Sales Enablement
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Technical knowledge of marketing platforms and CRM tools, such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or other BI tools is a plus
- Ability to develop data visualizations to enable data exploration.
- Ability to create, implement, and assess marketing campaigns and engagement programs
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically
- A self-motivated problem solver with creativity, a strong work ethic, and high energy level