Demand Generation Manager
Greater Boston Area
We’re building a team of driven, focused, smart people who want to make a meaningful impact helping customers build something their customers will love. Our marketing team is looking for a demand generation manager in our Boston office to level-up our programs, including paid search, retargeting, display, email, webinars, and account-based marketing.
As part of the marketing team, you’ll be on a mission to fortify our market presence, inspire the community to level up their product experiences, and ensure Appcues is top-of-mind when the time is right.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You’ll develop Appcues’ email strategy, then create and manage email calendars mapped to each audience segment. You’ll work with the marketing team to ensure that email is used to maximize the impact of every effort, while ensuring we maintain high-quality lists and our audiences’ trust.
- Leading the charge on optimizing existing paid advertising programs (including paid search, retargeting, social advertising, and other CPC) and activating new programs to meet and exceed our lead generation targets.
- Great content is key to maximizing lead volume and quality - you know this. You’ll work with the content team and others to develop a repeatable webinar program and identify additional opportunities to leverage content for lead generation.
- Enterprise success depends on account-based marketing. Your paid program experience and creativity will shine as you scale and optimize Appcues’ account-based marketing programs. You’ll work with marketing ops to expand the program, and maximize awareness and interest from our target accounts.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in SaaS A track record of achieving quarterly and yearly marketing goals
- Experience building and scaling demand generation programs from scratch
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- A positive attitude and “get it done” mentality
- Experience with a wide range of digital, social, and field marketing tactics such as email, webinars, paid media, events
- A blend of creative and analytical skills that enable you to develop bold, effective campaigns, then measure and optimize performance
- An appreciation for great software and a high standard for customer experienceReadiness to truly own your role and make a big impact
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description