Are you an experienced digital marketer who wants to drive digital transformation for one of the largest footwear companies in the world? Do you seek ways to innovative and optimize digital marketing campaigns? Our consumer engagement team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers - more personal and more data-driven - to grow our e-commerce business globally.
This position will lead development of cutting-edge digital campaigns for new product launches and key global events through toolkits for regional marketing teams. The toolkits will include digital strategies and materials across CRM, paid media, social media, mobile apps, loyalty, and e-commerce. You will continue to iterate on each toolkit - using regional feedback and campaign performance to improve the process and delivery. This role will focus on ASICS’ Core Performance Sports (tennis, soccer, volleyball, rugby) and Sportstyle (lifestyle) product categories.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Lead global digital marketing strategy and execution for CPS and lifestyle category campaigns
- Manage cross-functional relationships to develop strategic integrated plans that drive e-commerce traffic and sales
- Own digital toolkit/campaign development process end-to-end: from creative briefings, digital channel strategy, creative development, feedback gathering and reporting and learnings.
- Report on campaign performance across all digital channels and KPIs. Proactively share learnings with relevant stakeholders for continued improvement
- Develop and execute a digital marketing innovation testing and learning roadmap
- Present digital plans and reports to stakeholders across the ASICS organization
What you've Done
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of digital channels and best practices
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Strong digital analytical skills (preferably GA certified)
- Understanding of e-commerce content best practices and trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.