Digital Marketing Manager
Markforged is looking for a growth-oriented Paid Acquisition Manager to lead Pay Per Click (ppc) media strategies across search engines, youtube, social media and other advertising channels.
We’re looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who takes pride in delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital paid marketing campaign.
This is a key role on the team. You will get assistance as needed from an outside agency.
In this role you will:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities across a variety of acquisition channels, including Google Adwords, Bing, display, Facebook, Linkedin, and others.
- Develop keyword lists, bids
- Monitor impression share, quality score, and other key SEM metrics
- Measure lead quality and track marketing’s contribution to pipeline from digital programs
- Report out weekly results, monthly results
- Implement a rigorous ad testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale high performing strategies and channels.
- Manage external agency partners, ensuring optimal ad messaging/creative and progress towards agreed upon milestones
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to design, write, and build new campaign assets such as ad creative and landing pages
What we look for:
- Passion for Search and online marketing -- you love this stuff
- Experience in a hands-on role managing all or most of the following: AdWords, Bing, Display (i.e. GDN, Doubleclick), retargeting (i.e. Google, AdRoll, Criteo), Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Solid analytical and reporting skills. Google Analytics and Excel know-how is a must. Salesforce and/or Marketo reporting a plus
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Experience working with top-of-funnel attribution models and mapping outcomes to business results
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- BS/BA degree preferred
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description