Display Campaign Specialist
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are looking for the next member of our Dealer Advertising Operations team. The Display Campaign Specialist is part of CarGurus’ Ad Sales Organization and is primarily responsible for implementing and managing Dealer ad campaigns. We do this by partnering closely with sales teams and focusing on a specified customer base, managing the lifecycle for those campaigns to maintain and grow our advertising programs. This individual will support and equip Sales to provide outstanding customer service to dealers, enhancing relationships and establishing CarGurus as a trusted and valued partner. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and flexible team player, with a strong analytical and creative mind that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Implement dealer ad campaigns and communicate to internal departments
- Document campaign details, changes, and performance metrics
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate issues that impact delivery of ad campaigns and inconsistencies in reporting, data entry, or API errors
- Foster dealer accounts with monthly/quarterly maintenance
- Support sales reps through contract negotiations to develop the account over time
- Combat churn by providing information and customer-facing one-sheets
- Identify and execute projects outside of regular day-to-day responsibilities to improve processes, campaign management, churn, and new business needs
- Proactively support assigned Sales Team Members with trainings, reports, opportunities, and pertinent account information
- Onboard new sales reps on our products, processes, and resources
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of work experience (at least 2 years of experience within the Advertising industry)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication and listening ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully
- Strong sense of customer service
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools preferred
- Knowledge of online advertising industry terms, concepts and business models is a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics or similar site traffic tools a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.