Event Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, energetic, and collaborative Event Marketing problem-solver to participate in the development and execution of corporate event marketing programs.
- Manage a diverse range of events, with concentration in sponsorships, tradeshows and
- Define objectives, measurable goals, messages, audiences, and timelines to deliver
- meaningful, memorable event experiences
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams – Sales and Field Marketing, Demand Generation & Programs, Channel Engagement, Communications, Public Relations, et al
- Create and manage budgets, project plans, and summaries
- Oversee execution elements – venue selection and negotiation, vendors, internal creative/design teams, deliverables, logistics and operations
- Participate in the building and maintenance of event calendar
- Design and craft email campaigns
- Track and measure marketing program effectiveness
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in corporate event marketing, preferably in high tech environment
- Demonstrated success in event and project management
- Strong organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner. Take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Ability and desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment -- under pressure, tight
- deadlines, and with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze key metrics and interpret them into actionable data points
- Act upon the feedback received and thank people for their insight. Is open to new ideas and listens to other people’s points of view.
- Ability to travel (20%+) and work flexible hours
- Working knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce.com
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.