The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are seeking a passionate and proactive Events Specialist to manage and grow PI’s event strategy that amplifies brand awareness and generates high-quality leads to build relationships, grow sales, and position The Predictive Index as the leader in talent optimization.
Reporting directly to the Communications Manager on the Brand & Comms team, the Events Specialist will be responsible for creating event concepts, selecting venues, preparing and managing event timelines, budgeting, handling logistics and event marketing & communications, negotiating with contractors, and evaluating event effectiveness.
In this role, your creativity and resourcefulness in organizing and hosting successful events that meet business objectives will help PI engage with prospects, partners, and clients; promote the talent optimization platform; inspire confidence in the brand; and drive cohesion across all of PI’s core messaging and positioning.
The ideal candidate for this role will have superior organizational skills and multitasking skills, great interpersonal skills, and creativity. The exceptional Event Specialist should deliver a remarkable brand experience through creative events in our most strategic markets with our key audiences, including our premier large-scale industry event—OPTIMA.
- Lead event planning and develop event concepts to build awareness for PI/talent optimization in support of overall marketing goals
- Work proactively with the Brand and Demand Gen marketing teams and Events/PR firms to create and manage PI’s events calendar
- Work with PI execs/customers to highlight their success and use cases at select events
- Recommend speaking and panel opportunities for PI executives
- Advance PI’s events social strategy and manage its social media presence wrt to events
- Measure, track, and report events results with recommended actions
- Manage event logistics, including timelines, site selection, event budgets, payments, etc.
- Organize marketing material and event promotions, liaising with internal stakeholders
- Concepting and production of promotional swag items for use at events, including giveaways, mailers, and gifts for speakers, clients and partners when necessary
- BS/BA in communications related field, 2-3 years of experience
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; start-up experience a plus
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.