Field Marketing Specialist
Do fast-paced and collaborative environments energize you? Do you enjoy representing leading cutting-edge technology? Do you use your creativity to engage and help land targeted accounts?
Carbon Black seeks a creative Field Marketing Specialist. In this role, you'll develop marketing programs and events that will target top enterprise accounts, building pipeline and raising brand awareness for the sales team.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling.
· Design and implement integrated marketing programs that generate inquiries, meetings, pipeline, and drive new customer acquisition and new business with existing customers.
· Manage annual field marketing budgets of $250K+.
· Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
· Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
· Present to Field Sales teams on quarterly metrics and marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
· 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing roles or comparable experience
· Experienced with SalesForce.com and Marketo
· Experience with budget management
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Account-Based Marketing experience is a big plus!