We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
We are looking for a Grassroots Specialist to harness the passion and loyalty of DraftKings’ customers into a groundswell of advocacy to support the passage of favorable legislation. You will develop cross-channel digital campaigns that include email strategy and segmentation, social media, and content development as well as collaborate across teams to ensure messaging is aligned at all times. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Grassroots Specialist:
- You will build and grow a base of advocated, anchored by our customers, across the country and in key legislative districts who will communicate and testify on behalf of the company’s legislative priorities.
- Assist in the design and execution of complex segmentation techniques to galvanize audiences.
- You will also create compelling written, social, and multi-media content that inspires action.
- Help develop and execute rapid response campaigns to quickly mobilize DraftKings’ advocated when needed.
- Analyze metrics to quickly adapt and enhance results.
- Collaborate across teams to align targets, timing and tone to maximize impact.
What skills you will use:
- You have 3+ years of experience in grassroots advocacy, digital/social media engagement, issue advocacy, or political campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the federal and state legislative process as well as experience managing issue-oriented campaigns.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience maintaining and using grassroots advocacy technology platforms and other CRM systems.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and drive to completion, often with short deadlines.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.