Greater Boston Area
About the Position
The desired candidate will think strategically to manage, nurture and expand our inbound marketing programs. Ideally this person is analytically minded and is able to think about the product, industry and data while creating content that excites and engages.
In this role, you will support the design and execution of demand generation and communication programs. This role will learn from our experience and extend our robust inbound marketing campaigns. The focus is on adapting the latest tactics and techniques to build awareness and manage leads as they flow through the marketing to sales to customer cycle. As an integral part of the Client Solutions Team, this position works closely with other marketing, consulting, and business development analysts.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Increase awareness of and interest in LogicManager’s offerings through primarily digital channels including our website, lead nurturing programs, digital ads, social media, events, and more.
- Understand customer needs, buying drivers, and challenges, then use that knowledge to advance current activities and propose new opportunities.
- Communicate the value of our product in a way that enables our sales and marketing teams to drive demand.
- Leverage data to make recommendations around team priorities, strategies, and new marketing campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 0-3 years of experience – some corporate experience preferred (internships are okay)
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, product marketing, or strategic marketing
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Liberal Arts or Business Administration
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively to identify and solve problems
- Strong written and communications skills
- Basic understanding of marketing automation software such as Pardot, Salesforce or Hubspot is a plus
- Understanding of SEM, SEO or PPC advertising is a plus
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, or CSS is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description