BHE is a leading provider of custom research services and novel analytics platforms to life science companies, and is growing rapidly. To meet our ambitious Business Development and Marketing goals, we’re looking to add an experienced Marketing Associate to our team. This role will support the dynamic strategy of our custom services and products, including the widely-used Instant Health Data (IHD) platform.
- Map and track competitive landscape
- Conduct on-going research on industry news and trends and keep marketing, business development, and leadership team up-to-date
- Deliver weekly internal industry news update
- Research, track, and assist in the coordination of relevant industry conferences and events
- Assist in the coordination and execution of company engagement events
- Track client publications
- Assist marketing team with additional projects, including customer research, website updates, etc.
- Assist with office administration, including reception, phones, and supplies
- Up to 20% of other administrative/operational support projects, as needed. Serve as backup for reception and front desk.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2+ years experience working in marketing within pharmaceuticals and/or healthcare analytics or technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Why be a part of BHE's Team?
- Leading healthcare data analytics/big data company
- Great mentorship and growth opportunities