The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
If you’re early in your career and truly passionate about doing great marketing at a great company, you won’t find a better opportunity than this one. Beyond the fact you’ll be working at a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award-winning company, you’ll be joining a growing team in a growing company that has massive aspirations for its marketing. And you’ll be playing an integral role.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly-organized, highly-passionate marketing coordinator to help us spread the word about PI. The marketing coordinator’s mission will be to help promote The Predictive Index and drive additional leads and the company.
- Manage all aspects of PI’s ongoing webinars
- Spearhead PI’s co-marketing efforts
- Coordinate promotion of PI’s content through email, on the website, through partners, on social media, and other channels
- Coordinate email and nurturing campaigns
- Assist on paid media campaigns
- Develop and enforce processes for the marketing department
- Assist in creating ad copy and web copy
Knowledge, skills, abilities desired
- Demonstrable passion for marketing
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to develop, adhere to, and reinforce repeatable processes
- Ability to produce strong ad and web copy
- Ability to develop KPIs, metrics, and reports to demonstrate performance and alignment
Bonus traits and skills
- Experience doing demand generation, lead generation, or customer acquisition at a B2B software company.
- Proficiency with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Experience implementing SEO strategies and link building initiatives
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Organic/earned media (SEO, link building, social media, guest content/blogging, co-marketing, etc.),
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.