We are hiring! Yes, we are hiring our second full-time to lead Uwila Warrior’s marketing initiatives. In addition to capably handling the responsibilities below we are seeking a team member who would thrive in a startup environment..
Managing Uwila Warrior’s HubSpot and Shopify accounts and utilize both platforms to their fullest potential.
- HubSpot: managing lists, designing and sending emails, workflows
- Shopify: creation of product listings, uploading new product, creating product collections, designing and updating creative and content throughout the site, manage product launches, evaluate and maintain site for the best customer experience, pop-up design, SEO, blogs
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts with graphic design and copywrite freelancers.
- Email design and email calendar.
- Website content.
- Paid advertising.
- Developing new strategies to elevate Uwila Warrior’s brand awareness and positioning.
- Sourcing and organizing strategic events and pop-ups for the Uwila Warrior brand.
- Communicating with Uwila Warrior’s CEO on a weekly basis to discuss marketing initiatives and project metrics as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and other relevant website statistics.
- Coordinating with the team to ensure that all photoshoots are accomplishing marketing goals and immediate creative needs.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Identifying an appropriate influencer strategy for Uwila Warrior, partnering with organizations and other individuals in ways to build key relationships and promote the brand.
1. eCommerce - Shopify Online Store:
- The point on maintaining, refreshing and improving the Uwila Warrior website hosted by Shopify.
- This includes, but is not limited to, consistently updating the Uwila Warrior website to keep it current and identify any room for improvement with UX and UI design.
- When needed, work with a developer to improve the efficiency and overall look and feel of the website.
- Upload relevant photography and content such as, but not limited to, blogs, press, and refreshing lifestyle and flat photographs.
- Import new product SKUs and remove obsolete product SKUs as needed:
- Final product images will be provided by Uwila.
- Images and data will be imported.
- Configure and maintain proper syncing with (Field) fulfillment provider and with POS system.
2. Marketing Strategy
- Defining Uwila Warrior’s marketing strategy by identifying what is working and building out the marketing playbook.
- Implementing holistic marketing campaigns to promote the Uwila Warrior brand across all marketing channels.
- Prepare and strategize launch strategy for new products.
- Analyze and oversee social media channels, designing and revising social strategy, with recommendations on video and photography materials.
- Revise buyer personas, as needed.
- Set up and revise email workflows for database nurturing.
- Developing the email marketing calendar for Uwila Warrior throughout the year and working with freelance copywriters to build these out and send via HubSpot.
- Strategize and manage content offers, product giveaways.
- Strategize membership or subscription program.
- Strategize collaborations with other companies/organizations.
- Strategize and execute blog content and keyword research.
- Develop the Uwila Warrior content marketing strategy and working with a freelance blogger to solidify ideas, approving all content and formatting before it goes live on the blog.
- Strategizing lead generation tactics for Uwila Warrior along with developing lead nurturing campaigns.
- Weekly and monthly review and report on strategies, revise KPIs and facilitating KPIs if necessary.
- Review inbound customer funnels and provide strategic recommendations, based on buyer’s journey
- Strategize and manage paid marketing efforts.
3. Event & Tradeshow Coordination
- Research strategic event opportunities and organize a seasonal event schedule.
- Work with team on product assortment, display, giveaways, lead gen opportunities etc.
- Develop strategic relationships with local partners for various needs at events - food, drink etc.
- Work with Graphic Designer to lay out, design and update semi-annual Look Book including lifestyle and product flat photography.
- Design and print necessary signage for trade shows and events.