Marketing Operations Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic Marketing Operations Manager to help drive and manage our inbound growth.
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern.
Snyk is growing rapidly with more than 160,000 developers using Snyk, including great enterprise customers such as Google, Netflix and ASOS. Snyk recently raised $22m from top VC firms (inc Accel and GV) -- and we want you to join the team!
You’ll join our multi-talented marketing team and work closely with sales, product and BI. You’ll support all aspects of managing the lead funnel, from lead generation to closed deals, with plenty of room to innovate, automate and experiment.
You’ll spend your time:
- Supporting demand generation programs related to lead nurturing, lead scoring and flow automation.
- Implementing technical and process-related updates to our marketing automation and CRM systems to improve lead generation, distribution, management and reporting.
- Working closely with our sales team to understand what they need and determining the best way to deliver on their requirements.
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing the effectiveness of the lead management process and the tools enabling it.
- Helping to develop and maintain key reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- On a mission to always be improving data quality and integrity.
- Learning about and evaluating new technologies that could help improve existing tools and processes.
- Working closely with a talented global marketing team and pursuing opportunities for continued growth and development.
You should apply if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience with B2B marketing ops and demand generation.
- You are experienced and confident with marketing automation and CRM tools, especially Hubspot.
- You enjoy fast-paced environments and you are comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple requests and demands.
- You are proactive and determined; you have a track record of initiating projects and seeing them through to success.
- You love to optimize and experiment to drive improvements and results.
- You are hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- You are proud of your written and verbal communication skills.
- (Bonus) You have interest and/or experience in developer-focused products or open source in general.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. Our team numbers around 80+ amazing people across our offices in Tel Aviv, London and Boston.