Marketing Operations Specialist
As a Marketing Operations Specialist you will work hand-in-hand with our demand generation team to support, quality check, launch, and report on marketing campaigns in a timely, consistent, and effective manner. This will include working within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to deploy email campaigns, report on performance, and troubleshoot issues with lead flow and campaign automation. You will also be working with the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations to maintain, improve, and expand our technology ecosystem while also ensuring database health and accurate segmentation.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about marketing technologies and with hands on experience using a marketing automation platform. The ideal candidate is well-organized, with great problem solving skills and attention to detail, who is able to juggle multiple tasks without compromising on quality or efficiency.
About the Team
- The Marketing Operations Team supports the global Everbridge marketing organization providing guidance around marketing program development and use of marketing systems, creating and optimizing processes, and managing all marketing technologies and the marketing database.
- Aiding in development and quality assurance of marketing programs developed by the demand generation team within our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Owning and maintaining the global email calendar and ensuring no conflicts, SLA violations, or overlap between email deployments
- Being the point-person to review, test, and deploy all email campaigns
- Understanding target audiences and campaign goals to ensure accurate segmentation for outbound communications
- Building regular reports around marketing program, email, and landing page performance
- Owning all list imports into the marketing database from external marketing campaigns
- Assisting in training and support of global teams to ensure adoption, scale and proper use of our marketing technologies
- Contributing to enhancements or updates to marketing systems and configuration
- 1-3 years of experience with both Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and mitigate technical and system issues related to improper setup or changes in process
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize work accordingly
- Experience and understanding of B2B marketing tactics and campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and reporting
About the Marketing Team
We are a team of high-performing, metrics-driven, content creators, digital strategists, and conversion specialists. We are motivated to solve complex challenges and are motivated to solve difficult problems in creative and innovative ways. We love to laugh, have fun, and are passionate about our company, our products and our mission. Our team is expanding and we are looking to expand our team with other marketing innovators who share our passion. Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
What We Do Matters
Our mission is critical, and “good enough” simply isn’t good enough for us.
Terrorist attacks, active shooters, natural disasters, and cyber assaults are only some of the critical events Everbridge plans for every day. Across the globe, thousands of corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit institutions rely on Everbridge to help keep people safe and operations running.
That’s a big responsibility and it drives every decision we make. Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG) is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications that automate and accelerate organizations’ operational response to critical events in order to keep people safe and businesses running. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events including IT outages, cyber-attacks or other incidents such as product recalls or supply-chain interruptions, over 4,400 global customers rely on the company’s Critical Event Management Platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes through the secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices, and track progress on executing response plans. The company’s platform sent over 2.8 billion messages in 2018 and offers the ability to reach over 500 million people in more than 200 countries and territories, including the entire mobile populations on a country-wide scale in Sweden, the Netherlands, the Bahamas, Singapore, Greece, Cambodia, and a number of the largest states in India.
Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles with additional offices in Lansing, San Francisco, Beijing, Bangalore, Kolkata, London, Munich, Oslo, Stockholm and Tilburg. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- 6 of the 10 largest global consulting firms
- The 4 largest global accounting firms
- 4 of the 10 largest U.S.-based health insurers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.