Marketing Operations Sr. Associate
The Marketing Operations team plays a key role in Toast’s Go-to-Market Strategy. By conceptualizing and executing operational strategies and plays, the team supports the full range of Marketing functions. The team is a resource to team members and thought partners in developing strategy and technology investments.
The Marketing Operations Sr. Associate plays a key role in Marketing and Sales success by ensuring high quality leads reach our sales force. S/he will work alongside Marketing Operations team members on maintaining data quality, improving processes, ensuring leads are routed to sales quickly and efficiently, and more.
What you will do:
- Own the processes for lead management ensuring lead delivery to inside and outside sales teams
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members on demand generation initiatives by managing the operational execution marketing programs
- Co-own the project to transition Marketing Automation platforms
- Create and manage the process to incorporate new product launches into our Marketing Technology eco-system
- Manage the Marketing Technology behind our referral marketing program
- Drive collaboration across the Marketing Operations, Business Systems and Business Intelligence teams to identify inefficient processes and apply automation technology and best practices to solve them
- Improve Marketing data quality (including data append and deduplication) through systematic database cleansing, leveraging data collection best practices and vendor engagements.
- Collaborate across teams to improve to Marketing and Sales processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems.
- Support funnel reporting and partner with team members to ensure reporting accuracy and Marketing team enablement
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2-5 years of Marketing, Sales or Business Operations experience
- Required experience with integrated CRM (Netsuite, Salesforce.com) and marketing automation solutions (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, etc)
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing Funnel measurement/ Sirius Decisions Waterfall
- Detail oriented; enjoys working with data and new technology. A successful candidate will use both to solve complex business issues
- Proven problem solving skills
- Works well independently
- Skilled with various marketing and reporting technologies
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating with management
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast paced work environment, works well under deadlines