Marketing Program Manager
The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for using Marketo to send emails to our internal database globally.In this role, you will work closely with industry General Managers, marketing team leads and subject matter experts to help DataRobot create and execute highly targeted, high-impact campaigns to various industries, personas and geographies. In essence, you’ll orchestrate the required mix of people, content and marketing solutions to launch major demand generation promotions.
This position requires proven marketing automation skills, copy development expertise and an ability to ‘herd the right cats’ internal and external to DataRobot to launch successful promotions worldwide.
Work closely with DataRobot’s functional leaders and general managers to drive demand generation efforts that include promoting webinars, events and content.
- Marketo Campaigns
- Develop and execute email sequences
- Identify relevant target audience for each campaign
- Copy creation: Work with stakeholders to write highly relevant emails.
- Setup campaign in SFDC and utm parameters in email sequences in marketo
- Report on the performance of campaigns
- Project Management, copy creation and general ‘Cat Herding’ for major campaigns and initiatives
- Maintain project schedules via a project management solution. Assign tasks, due dates, track progress with a wide range of people involved in each campaign
- Work with remote Campaign Specialists to provide them content, communicate deadlines to drive outbound efforts through Marketo
- Help regional marketers (in Europe, Southeast Asia) adapt North American campaigns to their audiences
- Track and communicate deadlines, costs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience of campaign management and execution in a B2B Enterprise organization
- Ability to generate highly creative promotional copy at a quick pace - all while obsessing over style and grammar Experience working closely with remote teams worldwide
- Marketing automation, CRM skills a must (Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce or similar)
- Hands-on experience with webinar production and related solutions (GoToWebinar, Wistia, etc) a plus
- Basic Wordpress and HTML skills a plus
- You love project-related work and creating order from chaos
- You like working with a wide variety of people and roles, internal and external to your organization
- You strive to stand out with the campaigns that you create
- You love marketing, are dedicated to a marketing career path, and want to find an organization that will help you grow professionally