Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode is seeking a motivated an enthusiastic Marketing & Sales Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations team supports both marketing and sales functions, covering technology, process, analytics, and enablement. This position works cross-functionally and will help deliver the reporting and analytics projects the organization needs to reach its goals. This position requires organization and strong attention to detail, research and problem-solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry. You will responsible to:
- Build reports and dashboards in tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Spotfire, PowerBI, Einstein Analytics, and Excel
- Monitor and analyze metrics on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Communicate and educate marketing and sales data findings to share insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization with the teams
- Produce standard pipeline, funnel reports, and marketing dashboard on a routine basis to support company’s operational initiatives
- Help maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management for reporting
- Proactively identifies and evaluates more efficient ways of responsibilities
- Works both independently and cross-functionally to identify issues, research probable root causes, recommend, and execute solutions.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being proactive, assertive and detail oriented. An ideal background will include:
- Strong analytical skills (Excel or other tools) along with experience with reporting and data analysis
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work
- Strong research skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn and apply new information in a timely manner
- Detail Oriented, show concern for all aspects of the job, accurately check and report on processes and tasks
- Demonstrate outstanding time management with the ability to deliver on time
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration
- Demonstrate initiative with the proven ability to pursue things with energy
- Strong career motivation with an interest in growing with the company
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive
- 3 or more years of overall business experience, preferably with a software company
- 1-2 years’ experience of Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool in terms of reporting
- PowerBI experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics, or related field
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.