As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll research, negotiate, close, and optimize media buys for channels like TV, digital, radio, podcasts, print, and direct mail. You’ll make sure the trains run on time by ensuring that marketing materials are requested and arrive on time and on spec. You’ll help us learn by working with the design team to test new messaging every chance we get. You’ll help us find new opportunities for growth!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for incredibly bright and motivated people with enough self-awareness that they can learn, grow and collaborate on our small and intimate marketing team. We have a zero-ego rule. We work hard—together.
If you are insanely self-motivated and thrive on getting things done, please apply! This is a fast-paced, hands-on role, for someone who wants to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Great organizational abilities
- Strong analytical ability and comfort with numbers
- Good verbal communication and phone skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Bachelors Degree required
- Computer proficiency using MS Office tools like Excel and Word