Mobile Product Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: Mobile Product Marketing Manager
We're investing in Marketing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to lead our mobile go-to-market. Come join us and help IT leaders uncover the value of using the industry leading low code application development platform to rapidly build mobile apps that make a difference for their organization.
- Messaging, positioning, and marketing content that demonstrates differentiation compared to market competitors
- Working closely with product management to bring the voice of the market to product planning and be a product expert externally with the field, prospects and customers.
- Developing and collaborating on go-to-market strategies to engage IT leaders at the forefront of businesses driving innovation via multi-channel apps.
- Developing thought leadership messaging and campaign content
- Communicating the Mendix’s value proposition to the sales team and developing sales tools that leverage our insights as a unique solution differentiator
- You will work on programs that attract and expand the IT leader audience
- Collaborating with Campaign and Content teams to ensure that the campaigns being built and launched are well connected - from the messaging to the underlying campaign tactics and field execution
- Engaging with industry analysts to gain market insights and to convey Mendix’s value proposition and success with our customer community
- Continuously monitoring, analyzing, creating, and sharing responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor's activities
- Strong knowledge of mobile application development tools and technologies.
- Experience with agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps and modern application frameworks.
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market and technology space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one).
- A proven history of growing revenue through Product Marketing for both new and mature product lines
- Situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations
- 3++ Years of relevant Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description