Partner Marketing Director
As Partner Marketing Director, you are responsible for creating co-marketing programs with DataRobot channel and alliance partners that expand brand awareness, promote a common AI-driven transformation agenda, generate new leads and help progress opportunities. Working in a player-coach mode, you will be responsible for defining campaign plans, engaging with partners for successful execution, reporting on results and solving problems where plans fall short of expected results. Candidates will have experience in driving partner success with system integrators, ISVs, resellers, and alliance partners gained in the analytics market. You are an active collaborator, team player, hard worker and able to think strategically while executing tactically to identify opportunities.. The Partner Marketing Director will report to the VP Marketing but closely align with business priorities defined by the SVP Strategic Business Development.
- Agree to quarterly priorities and target partners with VP Strategic Business Development and VP Marketing.
- Work with business partners to agree to quarterly co-marketing plans that reach the partner’s customer base, leverages their brand and sales channels
- Define marketing programs that drive leads and brand awareness through DataRobot’s partner ecosystem.
- Launch and operationalize Global Channel Partner Program in conjunction with the Business Development team
- Drive and manage partner communications.
- Monitor performance against plan and take best actions to address shortfalls and other issues.
- Promote DataRobot’s AI-driven transformation agenda to partners and potential partners.
- 3+ years experience as a Partner Marketing Manager in the analytics domain.
- Proven track record launching B2B programs with partners.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to work with a broad spectrum of partners: system integrators, resellers, ISVs and technology alliance partners, large and small, global and local.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Studies or a similar field.
- Directly managed partner relationships that resulted in tangible results.
- Experience managing partner activity and process in Salesforce.com.
- History deploying and tracking partner campaigns.
- Highly organized individual with a proven attention to complex program details.
- A self-starter who has a strong work ethic and can manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.