Partner Marketing Manager- Sales Enablement
As one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service platforms in North America, Toast is a Google Ventures backed company that is revolutionizing the $800B restaurant industry. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2013, Toast was recently recognized as the 3rd fastest growing software company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and named to the Forbes Cloud 100. By embracing our customer community, Toast has developed a restaurant management platform that is allowing restaurateurs to delight guests, do what they love and thrive.
Our ideal candidate has experience in restaurant technology sales and is excited to apply that knowledge to a sales enablement position. The Partner Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement will develop content and training programs to keep our sales team educated about our partner offerings, and our partners’ teams educated about Toast. This person will become familiar with the value proposition of Toast’s partners, understand how each enhances Toast’s core offering, and translate those findings into accessible content for Toast’s sales team. In addition to a candidate skilled in program development we are also seeking an individual who enjoys diagnosing inefficiencies and improving processes.
This position requires coordination across multiple departments at Toast as well as external stakeholders. As such we’re looking for candidates for whom collaboration comes as second nature and who never back down from a creative or logistical challenge. If you’re hungry to learn and grow as a professional and want to see your career rise to new heights, read on!
What you will do:
- Develop a comprehensive training program for Toast sales to educate on our partner solutions.
- Create and maintain a content library and set of tools articulating offerings of each of Toast’s partners.
- Synthesize large volumes of (often technical) information and re-package into clear, compelling content.
- Define, test, and optimize communication strategies for content distribution and team education.
- Develop a comprehensive Toast training and certification program for Toast’s partners’ sales teams.
- Implement a monthly newsletter for Toast’s partners’ sales team.
- Conduct monthly orientation sessions on partners for new sales team members and presentations on special topics as needed.
- Leverage a research and testing-driven approach to content and process creation. Using metrics to back-up your suggestions and decisions is a must.
- Support Senior Partner Marketing Manager in implementing Toast’s Partner Program.
- Juggle multiple projects, priorities, and stakeholders while creating high-quality work on time and on budget.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3-5 years of work experience, with experience in restaurant technology sales preferred
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Data-minded, analytical thinker required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Familiarity with restaurant operations and technology.