Product Marketing Manager, Application Security
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.
Enough about us… Let’s talk about you!
You are a true business leader ready to join our product marketing team, which guides and champions the go-to-market strategy and execution for our portfolio of solutions and our industry-leading security platform. You will own the Application Security business, serving as the expert in communicating our AppSec solutions’ value to both internal stakeholders and customers. Serving as a cross-functional leader, this person works with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop ongoing initiative for driving ARR and overall Rapid7 growth.
- Research, propose and implement go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, sales and business development teams to drive demand, customer adoption and revenue.
- Develop and refine marketing content including sales collateral, thought-leadership presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, press releases, by-lined articles, webcasts, whitepapers and more.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement initiatives (and participate in sales calls when needed).
- Be an evangelist and spokesperson, communicating and educating internal and external stakeholders (customers, channel partners, press, industry analysts).
- Form, align, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on go-to-market initiatives.
- Represent and influence go-to-market activities in product strategy discussions.
- Lead and take accountability for business results, market share growth and dominance within the market.
- Know our customers, their pain points and their success stories. Drive customer fluency throughout the organization.
- Thoroughly understand and stay abreast of the IT customer and competitive landscape, Rapid7’s products, and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy.
- 5+ years product marketing experience.
- Marketing experience within technology, security, data analytics, SaaS or Cloud based is preferred.
- Outstanding verbal communications and skilled in creating content and delivering presentations to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Strong writer and collaborator who understands how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and to get products/features launched on-time.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations.
- Available for occasional travel to industry conferences and events.