Product Marketing Manager - VCC
Everbridge is seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Marketing Manager to help drive market awareness and adoption of our leading critical event management solutions. In this key role, you will work with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, and Demand Generation to drive differentiated positioning, messaging and associated programs that generate demand for our market leading products.
We’re looking for someone who understands B2B buying cycles in the large enterprise, and has a passion for helping keep people safe and business running. You will be directly contributing to our corporate strategic goals and marketing initiatives.
About the Team:
The Product Marketing Team drives the messaging, pricing, sales enablement, deal support and program content for both new customer acquisition and customer retention.
Responsibilities include :
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans.
- Developing and communicating the product proposition for customers, prospects and partners
- Develop the product marketing toolkit including product collateral
- Work closely with the sales team to help overcome objections – producing content to support specific issues
- Develop product demo videos, presentations and diagrams to support marketing and sales goals
- Competitor research to help define positioning and differentiation
- Responsibility of product updates and external launches to customers and partners
- Generate reports and content for whitepapers, articles and blogs
Basic Qualifications :
- 4-6 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Prior experience in product marketing at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- Ability to understand and articulate solutions for complex business challenges
- Background working with or within Value Selling, Challenger, Sandler or Force Management sales methodologies is a plus
- Curious and resourceful problem solver
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.