Product Marketing Manager - Vulnerability Management
About our team…
Rapid7's Product Marketing team is responsible for leading go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution for our portfolio of products and services. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, this role will support the Vulnerability Management business, specifically the InsightVM solution. This Product Marketing Manager serves as a program manager and works in tandem with a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive the business, support internal GTM teams, and execute marketing programs for InsightVM.
Critical capabilities of this role include influencing, leading, and creating marketing activities across field marketing, content, demand generation, digital, events, and various other functions to drive ARR and InsightVM acquisition and adoption.
- Partner with the Vulnerability Management Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop and implement go-to-market plans.
- Execute GTM activities in collaboration with marketing, sales and business development teams that drive business results, market share growth and dominance within the Vulnerability Management market.
- Form, align, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on go-to-market initiatives.
- Be an evangelist and spokesperson, communicating and educating internal and external stakeholders (customers, channel partners, press, industry analysts).
- Develop and refine marketing content including sales collateral, thought-leadership presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, press releases, by-lined articles, webcasts, whitepapers and more.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement initiatives (and participate in sales meetings/calls when needed).
- Know our customers, their pain points and their success stories. Drive customer fluency throughout the organization.
- Thoroughly understand and stay abreast of the customer and competitive landscape, Rapid7’s products, and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy.
- 5+ years product marketing experience.
- Marketing experience within SaaS or Cloud based technology, security, data analytics is preferred.
- Outstanding verbal communication and skilled in creating content and delivering presentations to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Strong writer and collaborator who understands how to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and to get products/features launched on-time.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations.
- Available for occasional travel to regional offices, industry conferences and events.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is a team of highly motivated individuals dedicated to making the world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity solutions. With over 7,200 customers (including half of the Fortune 100) across 120 countries, Rapid7 aims to give Security, IT, and Development teams the tools needed to dramatically improve their security operations. Consistently named one of the best places to work by the Boston Business Journal, Rapid7 views its people as its most important asset and invests heavily in employee career development and company culture.