Product Marketing Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join our product marketing team as one of the key storytellers.
Markforged is growing rapidly and if you like engineering - this could be the place for you. We live at the intersection of electrical, material, mechanical and computer engineering. Our challenge is to explain to the market fairly new and complex technology in distilled way that our customers - mechanical, design, and manufacturing engineers get. You don't have to be an engineer to work here, just someone who is inherently curious about the nature of the additive manufacturing revolution and wants to tell the story.
This position is a full-time, regular employee role out of our Watertown, MA office.
In this role, you will:
- Generate and create sales enablement material for specific products
- Launch products
- Create sales collateral
- Attend trade shows and staff the booth
- Assist in building sales enablement material
- Build content and tools for the sales team
- Help run our customer and partner conferences
What we look for:
- Engineering degree or demonstrated experience/interest in 3D printing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intellectually curious - if additive manufacturing and 3D printing doesn't get you excited about how cool and interesting it is, this probably isn't the right place for you. We love this stuff. Not all of us came from this domain, but we came here since we think it is the future.
- Story teller
- Equally comfortable and experienced as both a data driven and a creative problem solver
- Desire to win - we are 200+ people with a desire to win in a fiercely competitive space.
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description