Product Marketing Specialist
In this role, you will:
- Generate and create sales enablement material for specific products
- Launch products
- Create sales collateral
- Attend trade shows and staff the booth
- Assist in building sales enablement material
- Build content and tools for the sales team
- Help run our customer and partner conferences
What we look for:
- Engineering degree or demonstrated experience/interest in 3D printing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intellectually curious - if additive manufacturing and 3D printing doesn't get you excited about how cool and interesting it is, this probably isn't the right place for you. We love this stuff. Not all of us came from this domain, but we came here since we think it is the future.
- Story teller
- Equally comfortable and experienced as both a data driven and a creative problem solver
- Desire to win - we are 200+ people with a desire to win in a fiercely competitive space.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.