Program Manager, Digital Marketing
The Program Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for the development and promotion of content across all digital channels and platforms, including but not limited to websites, social media platforms, CRM, paid media, SEO and PPC. The ideal candidate will develop, implement, and optimize content initiatives and marketing campaigns to effectively engage audiences and build pipeline. This role reports to the Director of Corporate Demand Generation and works closely with the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing.
About the Team
The Everbridge Marketing Team oversees the awareness, engagement, and conversion of prospects through the marketing funnel. These activities include developing programs from the ground up to meet top and bottom of funnel, inbound and outbound, demand generation objectives.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos from our office by searching this link- http://bit.ly/2kRVCC6
- Meet a member of our team by searching this link! - http://bit.ly/2lnTtOA
The Program Manager, Digital Marketing role includes but is not limited to:
- Own organic social media strategy, research hashtags/handles/mentions to optimize postings
- Write promotional content for social media campaigns, email campaigns and website landing pages
- Create and manage content library for marketing programs and corresponding digital initiatives including the creation of targeted persona-specific content journeys
- Work with internal business partners and stakeholders to research current content to potentially curate and re-use
- Monitor content performance and ensure that all content meets SEO guidelines, has keyword focus, cross links, and clear calls to action
- Manage Everbridge blog, develop content strategy and maintain SEO optimization in conjunction with 3rd party copy writing team
- Ensure concept, A/B, and multivariate testing occurs and is aligned to the role/goal of the content strategy
- 5-8 years of experience in digital/content marketing strategy and lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree: business, marketing, communications, PR etc.
- Capable of self-directing, thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about taking a new-media approach to content and using data to inspire ideas.
- An understanding of media planning, distribution, measurement, optimization, and syndication of content.
- Ability and willingness to develop relationships and work with a wide array of partners in content development, production and measurement
- Committed to flawless execution and has a passion and understanding of the value of great content
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.