Regional Marketing Director- North America
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We’re seeking a passionate Director of Marketing for North America, responsible for all end-user demand generation activities in the region, formulating and managing the marketing strategies, plans, campaigns and budget, as well as supporting and integrating with the Sales teams and global marketing on awareness and demand generation initiatives supporting the North America region.
You will deliver sustainable and effective growth marketing plans which support the acquisition of new customers and expanding existing customer and partner relationships by working closely with Sales and extended Marketing teams. The role reports to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing.
- Develop a regional marketing strategy and program mix aligned to regional targets and goals
- Develop, execute, measure and analyze regional programs across field events, webinars and other regionally targeted online programs.
- Influence and input to global programs in support of regional goals.
- Collaborate with digital marketing and operations teams for the development and implementation of digital programs.
- Partner with the marketing operations and global marketing resources to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- 10+ years of experience executing and optimizing field and digital programs.
- 5+ years of enterprise IT software marketing experience.
- Experience managing teams.
- Experience in large enterprise programs.
- Comfortable working with marketing tools including marketing automation (Marketo), salesforce, online marketing analytics systems (Google Analytics and others), account based marketing tools (Engagio or other).
- Sales experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven.
Read Full Job Description