Regional Marketing Director- North America
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: Marketing Director
We’re seeking a passionate Director of Marketing for North America, responsible for all end-user demand generation activities in the region, formulating and managing the marketing strategies, plans, campaigns and budget, as well as supporting and integrating with the Sales teams and global marketing on awareness and demand generation initiatives supporting the North America region.
You will deliver sustainable and effective growth marketing plans which support the acquisition of new customers and expanding existing customer and partner relationships by working closely with Sales and extended Marketing teams. The role reports to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing.
- Develop a regional marketing strategy and program mix aligned to regional targets and goals
- Develop, execute, measure and analyze regional programs across field events, webinars and other regionally targeted online programs.
- Influence and input to global programs in support of regional goals.
- Collaborate with digital marketing and operations teams for the development and implementation of digital programs.
- Partner with the marketing operations and global marketing resources to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- 10+ years of experience executing and optimizing field and digital programs.
- 5+ years of enterprise IT software marketing experience.
- Experience managing teams.
- Experience in large enterprise programs.
- Comfortable working with marketing tools including marketing automation (Marketo), salesforce, online marketing analytics systems (Google Analytics and others), account based marketing tools (Engagio or other).
- Sales experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description