Senior Associate, Brand and Customer Insights
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be the voice of the consumer.
The Senior Associate, Brand & Customer Insights will be a member of the Brand & Creative team, reporting directly to Senior Manager, Brand & Consumer Insights. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver that enjoys using insights to work through business challenges, both big and small.
What you’ll do as a Senior Associate, Brand & Customer Insights:
- Review existing research to understand who DraftKings’ current customers are and how we can meaningfully connect with them.
- Work with the Senior Manager to execute research/insights plan to proactively identify consumer insights.
- Translate business objectives into the proper methodology, frameworks and effective activities to generate insights and results for stakeholders.
- Ability to draft a variety of research activities, including (but not limited to) surveys and discussion guides.
- Willingness to speak to consumers in a variety of ways – from online methodologies – to in person focus groups and UX testing.
What skills you will use:
- 3-5+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, CRM, experiential & social).
- Experience partnering with product teams.
- Ideally, your experienced with fantasy sports and/or other gaming products.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.