Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Kyruus was founded by a team of physicians and technologists who saw an opportunity to leverage data to help health systems match patients with providers more precisely and reduce barriers to access. Far too many people have experienced the “Patient Access Paradox”: patients being told to wait weeks, if not months, to see a provider while 30-40% of appointments slots simultaneously go underutilized at many health systems.
How do we solve this paradox? It starts with complete and accurate provider data, which we enable for health systems with our comprehensive provider data management platform, KyruusOne. KyruusOne forms the foundation of the ProviderMatch suite of provider search and scheduling solutions – for access centers, consumers, and referral networks – powering them with consistent data. ProviderMatch enables users to match and book patients with the providers best-suited to their needs and preferences, while ensuring a consistent patient experience across access points. The result? More satisfied patients, more fulfilled providers, and higher-performing health systems.
Kyruus is on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead the company’s digital, inbound, and email marketing programs. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Sr. DMM will be responsible for designing and executing the company’s complete digital marketing strategy. The Sr. DMM will proactively identify opportunities to attract leads online and convert them effectively through Kyruus.com, search engines, and third party sites. You’ll partner closely with both the broader marketing team and the sales team to execute well-coordinated demand generation campaigns, advance leads through the pipeline, and maximize digital marketing impact.
Who you are:
You’re a top-notch digital marketer who’ll bring your know-how and experience to managing the Kyruus website and broader digital presence, content promotion strategy, email marketing, and inbound marketing operations. Experience has taught you that successful digital marketing managers are self-motivated and metrics-driven, constantly monitoring results and testing new approaches. Crafting long-term strategy and executing day-to-day tasks across multiple projects and responsibilities is in your DNA, and you’re a pro at structuring your time and working with the team to get it all done.
You know that this is the opportunity to have broad responsibility and a high degree of ownership at a rapidly-growing Healthcare IT company, and you can’t wait to ramp up, dig in, and show us how much of an impact you can have in this crucial role.
In this role you will:
- Design, execute, and track results of digital marketing programs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the marketing team to achieve digital goals and serve as a digital subject matter expert
- Manage the Kyruus website: continuously add new content, keep existing content up-to-date, and make other proactive updates to engage visitors effectively
- Own and continuously optimize the SEO strategy for Kyruus.com
- Manage third party relationships (web profiles, email marketing partners) and identify new ways to attract our target audience online
- Closely coordinate demand gen campaigns with product marketing, including creating content for key promotional deliverables, partnering on content roll-outs, and planning the quarterly content calendar
- Design and manage the company’s email nurture program
- Manage HubSpot: daily workflows, Salesforce integration, and troubleshooting
- Proactively partner with the sales team to optimize digital lead gen and drive progression of leads through the pipeline
- Manage reporting on digital marketing performance - including building and maintaining Salesforce.com dashboards - and recommend adjustments to the strategy as needed
- Manage the digital marketing budget and analyze ROI of digital marketing spend
In return you will bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3+ in digital / inbound marketing
- Track record of creating and executing innovative digital marketing strategies (digital advertising, third party promotions, website management, SEO, PPC, email programs)
- Substantial experience with HubSpot and salesforce.com operations and reporting, plus familiarity with other similar marketing tech
- Strong communication, writing, analytics and project management skills
- Reputation as a motivated, ambitious self-starter
- Consistent ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of ownership of all tasks and projects in the digital marketing space
- Enthusiasm for Kyruus culture and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Great to have, but not required:
- HubSpot certification
- Familiarity with other marketing automation platforms
- Healthcare provider industry experience