Senior Manager, Content Marketing
DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love.
What you will do:
- Work closely with in-house editorial and video teams to develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with internal marketing teams, CRM, product team, social and brand teams to promote and share content across the appropriate channels
- Manage and grow external partnerships with major media brands and content providers to amplify content
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Collaborate with internal design team during the creation of all content to strengthen the relationship between words and images in all assets
- Work with the content operations team to regularly assess content performance
- Make recommendations to enhance content development
What you will need to bring:
- Key content marketing skills, including: editorial, strategic planning, project management, analytical.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and product
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Proven success in growing audience and engagement for a well-regarded content platform
- Passionate about DraftKings content and media properties
- Deep comfort with the world of fantasy sports and with the sports/entertainment space overall.
- Strong appreciation for audience growth tactics: digital marketing, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to effectively collaborate with business, marketing and technology teams.
At DraftKings, we promote diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.