Senior Manager / Director of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also out-behave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next generation of global and domestic payment solutions.
Flywire is growing and the Global Marketing organization is looking for the next demand generation leader to bring our marketing programs to the next level. This is both a strategic and hands on role with huge opportunity for future growth. You get the opportunity to build on an already strong foundation, create inbound and account based marketing strategies to propel our future growth.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Marketing team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Own strategy and execution for all lead generation programs to drive awareness, engagement and acquisition across both new and targeted accounts across all verticals
- Partner and strategize with Vertical Marketing leaders to translate business needs into compelling and effective demand generation channels - whether that is content, events, webinars, paid or organic growth you know the most effective channels to use to meet the needs of the business
- Develop, manage and execute Nurture programs to engage with new leads and move them through the sales cycle
- Own our marketing technology stack (e.g. marketing automation, attribution, reporting tools, sales enablement tools)
- Own strategy across the acquisition funnel and implement marketing plans to address phases of the purchasing cycle supporting each vertical need
- Lead demand generation planning efforts, including production of lead generation goals and forecasts, setting/managing budget priorities, and measuring overall results
- Responsible for weekly marketing reporting across lead generation, productivity and opportunity creation. You have a pulse each day on what is working and what isn’t and help to drive the direction of our global marketing programs
- Partner with Business Development team on weekly lead generation programs, providing enablement, best practices in lead management as well as constantly refining the funnel, lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Drive our digital strategy and continuously optimize our website to drive an effective inbound lead generation strategy, client and consumer experience
FlyMate skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of demand generation and marketing experience
- Experience creating and running account-based marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience implementing marketing automation programs and tools, i.e., Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce.com etc.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and more and help translate needs into effective programs
- Analytically driven - you track the efficacy across all your programs, from inbound leads, account based marketing, events and more. You know how to best understand the ROI of programs and have a passion for constantly refining how we measure, track and report
- You have the ability to scale and grow with a high growth organization. This hands on role requires someone who will roll up their sleeves, execute their own programs and be close to the business, but can identify avenues for scale and see what the teams needs and how we can grow in the next 12-18 months
- You can both lead and mentor. You are a positive role model for those around you and a team player who can collaborate across the business
- An effective communicator you ensure teams are aligned on all programs