Senior Manager, New Channel Advertising
Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented and analytical marketing leader to join our exciting and fast paced company in Dania Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about data analysis, digital marketing, e-commerce, and career growth, an opportunity at Chewy may be a great match! As Senior Manager of New Channel Advertising, your charter is to experiment with new advertising opportunities that Chewy has not yet utilized (e.g. Tumblr, Reddit, Messaging apps). You will determine the plan of experimentation as well as success criteria and own the advertising experiments end to end. From these opportunities, you will select the most scalable channels, and turn these into new sources of consistent customer acquisition by defining the plan for automation of these channels’ marketing campaigns. You move fast, are able to quickly run and analyze experiments, and make decisions that result into growth. You have the right balance of marketing and technology experience, as well as business judgment and technical aptitude.
What you’ll do:
- Assess new marketing opportunities for Chewy, prioritize, and create / maintain scorecards of advertising platforms.
- Own partner management and negotiations with advertising networks.
- Design and execute rapid but well-structured marketing experiments, in order to evaluate the potential of advertising platforms.
- Determine technical integrations of newfound advertising opportunities and work together with product management and engineering to create scale.
- Own budgeting, forecasting, and analysis for new network experimentation.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- 5+ of experience in technology-driven digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of analytics/reporting tools and methodologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and the ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights and ability to drive business decisions.
- Extensive experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Able to effectively work together with marketers, product managers and engineers alike.
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and exhibit critical thinking skills.
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Position may require travel
- Experience in working with digital marketing channels in an ecommerce environment.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of / experience with multi-channel and cross-channel attribution.