Senior Marketing Associate, Lifecycle Marketing
ezCater is the world's largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We're backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world's catering, and we'll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As a Senior Marketing Associate, you'll help us drive customer demand and engagement by working closely with our Sales, Marketing, Service and Product teams. You'll be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing nurturing and upsell campaigns across email, social/digital, display and offline channels.
What you'll do:
- Develop coordinated nurture & engagement campaigns across multiple channels (email, display etc.), with the goal of converting highly qualified customers and growing our share of wallet.
- Own campaign testing and optimization strategy continually finding the best ways to convert customers and grow bookings by working closely with Sales, Service and Product teams.
- Collaborate with Creative & Content teams to produce compelling marketing materials including emails, videos, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with our Analytics team to create and maintain performance dashboards to monitor funnel stages and conversion touchpoints across all channels.
- Have 4+ years of Lifecycle/Retention marketing experience with 1–2 years of LTV and upsell experience. Share of wallet experience is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns across HubSpot or another CRM/marketing automation platform with a deep understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You can connect the dots and communicate effectively. You should be comfortable context switching. You are passionate about demonstrating ROI of your marketing programs.
- Be customer obsessed. You'll learn everything there is to know about ezCater customers and figure out how to best communicate our value to them along their customer journey.
- Have some experience in developing brand new marketing programs and establishing related goals/metrics
- Know how to "just figure things out" and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be excellent at communicating and working cross-functionally.
- Be flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast paced environments
What you'll get from us:
Importantly, you'll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You'll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you'll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here's what else you'll get: Market salary, stock options you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones