Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Greater Boston Area
IT and Business leaders have a problem: the imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high-performance provider of solutions, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Do you consider yourself a technologist at heart, who thrives on creating connections and driving value & innovation to customers? Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through technology? Are you best of breed? If you've answered yes to these questions, come join us!
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
Mendix has a great opportunity for you to join the growing North America marketing team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is a self-directed, seasoned professional who has experience managing and growing relationships with partners and is passionate about owning the full cycle of partner marketing from strategic planning to execution to empower our partners to run and grow their business.
As the Partner Marketing Leader, you'll be responsible for:
- Generating awareness and adoption of Mendix among our partners across North America.
- Building and implementing a programmatic partner marketing strategy working closely with the Mendix partner sales organization.
- Helping partners to build and grow their Mendix business by defining and driving regional partner marketing programs with and through selected partners.
- Managing co-marketing budgets and funds.
- Driving marketing campaigns to help build pipeline for net new business and aligned with objectives from the partner business plans at scale.
- Driving mechanisms and metrics to measure outcome of campaigns.
- Organizing partner meetings and events to enable partners with training, brand consistency for messaging and assets, as well as build strong relationships.
- Creating joint PR and content opportunities such as customer success stories to showcase best practices and to demonstrate strong partner relationships.
- Representing partner marketing in North America or global campaigns and take ownership of the partner component of the campaign.
You'll work closely with:
- Portfolio of selected partners: VARs, SI’s and Alliances
- Local partner sales teams across North America
- PR agencies and Mendix PR and content teams
To be successful, you'll need to have
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B partner marketing with technology companies;
- Demonstrated success in B2B partner marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up;
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners;
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization;
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables;
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal;
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and Marketo;
- Account based marketing tools experience a plus
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A Bachelor's degree
Read Full Job Description