Social Media Intern
What you’ll do as a Social Media Intern:
- Crafting, posting, and tracking posts across various social media platforms.
- Creating and fostering an engaging atmosphere through channel monitoring, user interaction, and listening to our social media audiences, engaging as directed.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of the social content calendar, with posts drafted and scheduled for future publication.
- Coordinate with video editors on timestamped clips from the show that can be posted natively to social channels.
- Research industry best practices and techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our social media efforts.
- Monitor and track performance of posts, assist with weekly preparation of reports, analysis, and share data as directed.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field — or working towards completion.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Well organized and high attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Ability to be creative and engaging in written communication while adhering to project guidelines for tone and voice.
- Avid sports fan with excellent writing skills.
- Availability ranging from 20-30 hours per week (with some weekends and nights).