We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Specialist in Consumer Product Marketing to lead integrated efforts focusing on cross-vertical creative campaigns, Daily Fantasy initiatives, and Sportsbook retail. Through consumer insights initiatives, product positioning, and cross-functional collaboration with Product teams and Marketing stakeholders, you will bring cohesive campaigns and go-to-market strategies to life. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Specialist in Consumer Product Marketing:
- You will partner with Product teams throughout the development, roadmap, and launch process.
- Collaborate on product positioning initiatives, leveraging consumer data, and competitive intelligence to make informed decisions.
- You will manage integrated campaigns from brief writing and channel planning to creative development with the internal Agency, coordination at launch, and managing stakeholder feedback.
- Generate strong relationships with business leaders, internal partners, and agency partners.
- Deliver campaigns that are highly measurable and achieve set business goals.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience partnering with product teams and driving integrated marketing initiatives from brief to market launch.
- You are highly analytical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong leadership and organization skills, with the ability to rally teams around key business moments.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Brand Management or Agency experience is ideal.
- An avid sports fan is preferred for this role.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.