Sr. Field Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager to support our West Coast and Central sales regions. As Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business with your role in marketing focused on driving enterprise pipeline growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, development of field marketing strategies and plans, event management and execution, partner co-marketing, pipeline acceleration initiatives, and adaptation of lead generation campaigns targeted at the Enterprise. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results. Proficiency in effective cross-functional communication coupled with a results-oriented mindset is key. Candidate must also be flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines. A strong B2B marketing background in IT with a focus on measurement and accountability are key success factors.
- Shape overall marketing strategy to deliver leads and accelerate pipeline growth targeted at the Enterprise
- Drive new and creative lead generation activities including events, direct marketing, webinars, collateral and customer case studies
- Develop account based marketing plans leveraging market and customer data and analytics to identify, who to target, where and how
- Collaborate closely with channel team to integrate partners into field marketing opportunities.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources
- Oversee budget, metrics and marketing spend ROI
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience in a digitally-led B2B marketing role
- Experience in developing marketing programs for enterprise targets
- Ability to demonstrate marketing impact on bookings via account based marketing plans
- Prior experience in high technology/enterprise software in a field marketing role is required
- Ability to craft great collateral and structure and write compelling marketing copy for campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and partnership cross-departmentally
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships and listen to customers (internal and external) and address needs and concerns
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner. Take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Identify the specific information needed to clarify a situation or make a decision
- Consistently demonstrate Acquia's core DNA
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.