Sr. Manager Product Marketing
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused on making sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
As a senior product marketer at Agero, reporting to the VP of Product Strategy & Marketing, you'll aggressively and enthusiastically exercise your story-telling, technical, and analytical skills to extend Agero's market-leading B2B position. You'll lead go-to-market activities for new products, services, and technologies. You'll translate features and benefits into differentiated messaging for multiple audiences throughout B2B2C value chains. You'll draw insightful conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data. Through researching markets and competitors, and proactively seeking out clients, providers, and users to listen to their needs, you'll create market requirements that drive what we do next. And you'll collaborate cross-functionally, with product managers, engineering, sales, customer service, and marketing, to make it happen.
- Gather industry, competitor & consumer research to inform leadership, sales and product teams
- Collaborate with corporate marketing on product launches, collateral review, demand generation programs, PR campaigns, promotional materials, competitive positioning, sales materials, and roadmaps.
- Shape key value propositions across constituents in the B2B2C value chain, and identify product features/benefits, proof points and messaging hierarchy to inform product communications, tactics and broader brand building efforts
- Establish strong working relationships with team members across business units and corporate strategy to support alignment of Agero long-term strategies.
- Provide product positioning materials for customer-facing team members
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature launches, including positioning, naming, external communications, and competitive analysis
- Support product planning and strategy efforts
- Our ideal candidate has experience driving business results in a cross-functional team of sales, engineering, and marketing, and loves interacting directly with clients and customers to understand their needs and motivations. You relish owning, defining, and launching new products to target unexploited markets.
- Minimum 8 years of Product Marketing experience. Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related technology field. MBA required. Software or services background preferred.
- Experience in B2B2C industries, influencing and selling to multiple stakeholders in a value chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills, as many tasks will require a lot of creativity. You can answer "So what?" and translate technical features into benefits consumers care about.
- Strong strategic mindset with an analytical approach to marketing
- Ability to deliver compelling product storylines in presentation format
- Able to present to a small internal team or a large external audience, telling a story that they'll remember.
- Strong project management and ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail but also the ability to execute on shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use cross-functional resources, and develop strategic business relationships and partnerships as needed.