Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for owning all of the Marketing technology stack, manage one email marketer, and be a key stakeholder in driving a stronger sales and marketing partnership. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing large scale technology (including Marketing Automation and Attribution tools), creating and managing workflows and system integrations, driving consistent reporting across teams, and leveraging technology cross functionally to improve SLAs, conversion rate, lead quality and handoffs to sales counterparts.
You’re a perfect fit if you are a data-minded force of nature who loves diving headlong into challenges and distilling insights, creating a world of data-harmony, and aligning team’s around common goals. You love using data to make a business case and seeing a tangible connection between your work and the revenue of the business.
What you'll do:
- Own and proactively extend Marketing’s technology stack to become best-in-class in driving improved efficiency, conversion and scale
- Roll-out new Marketing Automation and Multi-touch Attribution platforms
- Manage our Email Marketing Specialist who is responsible for driving improved conversion, re-engagement and net-new leads
- Develop, streamline and track the customer lifecycle by leveraging internal systems (i.e. Salesforce) and creating processes or workflows that align sales and marketing
- Craft reports on marketing lead generation, sales activities, and business outcomes to support cross functional teams and inform business acquisition strategy
- Work cross functionally with both Sales and Marketing to create processes for lead capture, management, scoring, assignment and optimization
- Work cross functionally within Marketing to monitor, identify and act upon optimization opportunities across the funnel (including execution gaps)
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database (hygiene, maintenance, attribution, etc.)
Do you have the ingredients:
- Understanding of the B2B sales and marketing funnel
- Passion for newest and greatest Marketing technology
- Wizard with Salesforce, Attribution tools such as Bizable, and Marketing Automation platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system failure
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis (Excel skills required)
- High energy team player who doesn’t let barriers get in his / her way
- Experience with SiriusDecisions and / or Agile Marketing is a plus