Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale securely, meeting complex cloud security needs by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and compliance gaps in real time. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine continuous security monitoring and risk assessment to empower security and operations teams to better manage risk and compliance across their entire infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid-cloud, and containerized environments.
We are defining the way Cloud Security is done and are on our way to be the breakout cloud security company. We are the only cloud-native continuous monitoring solution that gives users instant visibility into their environment, protecting them in real time from insider threats, external attacks, and data loss. And now we are looking for talented people to add to our team to help us accelerate our plans.
Threat Stack is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience working in a tech/security marketing setting, with proven success in translating creative ideas into measurable results. The ideal candidate should be a smart, creative, detail oriented and independent candidate with a passion for technology, marketing, and the fascinating world in between it all.
As a member of the product marketing team, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story for our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
What You'll Do:
- Manage team-wide launch efforts from the planning phase through content deliverables coordination, execution, communication, and results tracking.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product messaging and the content that incorporates this messaging (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our product/service to the world.
- Assist members of our sales team with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product thru product content requests.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage by creating new content on an ongoing basis.
- Support Demand Generation with content that drives awareness and validation of our product.
- Support Customer Marketing with content requests to help deliver product announcements and events.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree plus 5+ years working experience in hi-tech marketing role with 2 years at a company. Cyber Security experience highly preferred.
- Past experience in content marketing, customer marketing, and/or community marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Experience marketing to a technical audience (developers, engineering, IT)
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and partners.