Cogo Labs is looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to be our Account Coordinator. This is the perfect entry-level opportunity to play a major role supporting teams within our incubator with the operational and process-driven support needed to optimize revenue initiatives and growth. You'll collaborate daily with the Account Management team and Analytics teams to manage and monitor creative outsourcing and marketing campaign distribution.
We’re in the business of supporting our partners and our employees equally. If you’re looking to join a team of data-and-process-driven managers, who embrace a fun and supportive culture, we want to hear from you!
What to expect from the Account Coordinator role:
- Build and grow strong client relationships
- Assist the Account Management teams with day-to-day client service needs
- Audit and troubleshoot campaign configuration and reporting discrepancies
- Help improve and build upon existing processes to support teams effectively
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize tasks across disciplines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and extremely adaptive environment