At CloudHealth by VMware, we are searching for an Administrative Assistant in Boston, MA to support our Vice President, CTO. Your first instinct is to jump in and help! You love learning and understand the importance of organization, transparency, prioritization and flexibility as part of supporting a growing business. You’re looking for an opportunity to join a team that believes in working hard, innovating, collaborating and having a great time along the way as a “Best Places to Work” in Boston.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Assist Executive as needed with travel arrangements, document formatting, screening email, calendar management, and other projects as needed for the teams he is responsible for.
- Collaborate with the admin team to execute company activities, meetings, and social events as directed by management.
- Provide overlay support for the other Administrative Assistants and their areas as needed.
- A BS or BA degree.
- Prior experience working in an office environment, managing Outlook calendars, etc.
- A professional demeanor with the highest degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Comfort with schedules, formatting documents, making travel arrangements and deadlines.
- The ability to work independently within a team, and prioritize to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a “see a need, fill a need” attitude.
- Motivation to learn, ask questions, accept coaching and strive for continuous improvement.
- The desire to grow as a self-starter within an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint) and the ability to pick up additional technical skills as needed.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.