A/V Support Consultant
We are looking to stand up an A/V practice in our fast growing Boston location. Currently the location has 50+ conference rooms that hosts high profile meetings and will be significantly growing with MassMutual’s commitment to Massachusetts. The rooms are Microsoft Skype based systems moving to teams and zoom. The position would include overall support and maintenance of the systems.
- Video / Audio conference setup and support - Ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving / transmitting good audio / video.
- Assist with support for video / audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
- Monitor Skype backend for meeting issues and provide regular reporting to customers and management
- Telepresence support
- General AV Meeting Room Support, AV equipment setup, support and operation.
- Presentation / multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests from the Helpdesk
- Gathering and interpretation of technical requirements for events. Manage the process for quoting additional equipment and resources.
- Technical setup and delivery of live events using in-house and hire equipment and working alongside on-site and cover support technicians.
- Ensure event space is safe and hazard free and all cables are secured and tidy
- Perform regular room walkthroughs and remediate issue found
- 3 years A/V or comparable technology experience
- Experience working directly with customers
- Good technical documentation skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong background in office 365 and Windows OS a plus