Bilingual Customer Success Associate
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
Flywire customers receive unparalleled individualized attention and service. Customer Success roles at Flywire are not your typical support roles. As the first point of contact at Flywire, you will be equipped with broad knowledge of Flywire’s core business capabilities, which alongside your positive attitude and the support of our amazing global team, allows you to troubleshoot any aspect of our customers’ problems. As part of this role, you will liaise closely with all departments in a fast-paced environment where growth and change are the norm. A Customer Success Associate is a problem-solver, who is excited to be a part of a spirited team. Resilience, curiosity, cultural awareness, and empathy are key traits, as your day-to-day will be filled with communicating internationally. Strong written and verbal communication skills are also required. The role offers a strong base to build a career within Flywire.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Customer Success team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Handle customers' questions and concerns by phone, chat, and email with speed and professionalism
- Provide efficient and personalized solutions to Flywire users
- Conduct daily follow-up with previously unresolved customer requests
- Find ways to make our services more convenient for customers
- Be a brand ambassador and make a positive first impression to all customers
- Help us define and implement top notch customer service policies
- Inspired to take initiative in new projects
- Solve complex problems with different software tools
- Have fun while working hard with a goal-oriented team
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- Fluency in English and one other language (Spanish or Chinese preferred).
- Excellent phone etiquette and the ability to listen, understand, and find a solution to complex customer requests
- The desire to talk to customers on a daily basis
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking, ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (e.g. shift rotations, public holidays)
- International experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with CRM software (preferred)