Candidate Experience Concierge
Drift is looking for a Candidate Experience Concierge to represent the first point of contact with candidates going through the interview process as they join Drift for an onsite interview.
A typical day as a Candidate Experience Concierge, involves managing every aspect of the onsite interview ensuring the candidate feels welcomed and ready for a successful interview along with ensuring all Drifters in the interview process are prepared and on time. Some of the day to day responsibilities are as follows but not limited to preparing interview rooms, greeting candidates at the front lobby, conducting an office tour, getting them settled into the interview space through ensuring that they are escorted out following the completion of there interview.
What you’ll be doing on the Experience team at Drift:
- During a candidate’s time at Drift you will assist in organizing and ensuring that all interviews are on time as scheduled.
- Prior to a candidate interview it would be expected that this person anticipates any foreseen obstacles
- Overall, we are looking for someone who bleeds experience and wants to put our candidates at the forefront of their minds and truly cares that experience is key to success in our interview process here at Drift.
- Customer Lounge
- Experience Support - Birthdays, anniversaries, gifts
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You're always thinking one step ahead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service
- You take initiative to get stuff done
- Able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in a startup environment
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast